Our supporters and donors are vital. Each year our fantastic supporters raise vital pounds to make sure that local people, who are living through the most worrying of times, are looked after and supported in a loving, dignified and caring way.
- make a donation - one-off or a regular gift
- join in our 'Wear Yellow' annual Sunflower Day
- organise a fundraising event
- take part in one of our events or campaigns
- raise sponsorship by taking part in a personal challenge
- set up in-memory donations or funeral collections
- ask for donations in-lieu of presents for occasions such as weddings, birthdays or anniversaries
- leave a legacy in your Will
There are so many ways to help and every single penny that you donate will make a real difference to those who need the hospice - local people who may be your neighbours, friends and relatives. St Benedict's hospice provides the very best of care when there is no cure, adding life to days when days can't be added to life.
The fundraising team are always happy to hear from you and will help and support you in any way they can with your fundraising and donations. Give us a call on 0191 512 8436 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or even pop in during office hours and ask for us at reception - always happy to chat and there may even be a delicious coffee and a scone waiting for you in our Bistro.