St Benedict’s Hospice offers a range of free services which provide support for patients 24 hours a day. Our services are tailored to addressing the needs of the whole person; physical, psychological, social and spiritual.
Take our virtual tour to find out more.
It is very important to us to hear from you about the care you received. To provide us with feedback about your care at St Benedict's Hospice, please fill in our online survey.
To access the survey please click here and select the service you attended from the drop down list - lots of different departments will show up so please scroll down and select from the St Benedict's services which are:
- St Benedicts In Patient Ward
- St Benedicts Day Services
- St Benedicts OT / Physio / Complementary Therapy and Psychology Service
- St Benedicts Out Patient Clinic
- Community Palliative Care (Sunderland)
- Community Palliative Care (South Tyneside)
- Lymphoedema (St Benedicts)